Saturday 4 May 2013

TAUPO CREATIONS... The story so far...

Hi there followers... it seems I've been absent a little too long, but rest assured I've been uber busy with designing and creating lots of gorgeous goodies!!

With the continued support of friends family and customers TAUPO has gone from strength to strength so heartfelt thanks go out to them all.

It's now 2013, and the year is passing in a flurry or fabrics ~ an addiction that finds me hunting high and low online, at markets, charity shops or raiding cast-offs from everyone I know ~ I simply can't resist colour and textures.. so much so that family have now given up and expect to find me one day buried beneath it all......Anyone who works with textiles would totally understand!!! haha...


So forgive my absence and hang on to the seat of your pants for further regular updates on latest products and events.. even a few tutorials to delight!!! Who know you may just become a fabric addict like myself !!

Liz
x

No comments:

Post a Comment